Patients across the world have been receiving prescriptions for opioid medications for some time now, and it has also been realised for some time that they are helpful but often problematic prescription drugs that do not always work and can put the person taking them at risk of developing further serious physical and mental health
As drug laws around the world are being changed to better align with our modern day views on cannabis, Australia has remained hesitant. Marijuana is still illegal all over the country, with just three states having decriminalised certain amounts of possession. Even the use of medical marijuana is prohibited, though legalising it has been considered
- DankGeek.com – Vapes for your health and lifestyle.
- Vape.TV will support Sodium Ion and Alternate Battery Technologies for the Vape Industry.
- Decoding the word Vape – Starting from the Top.
- Vape Industry Divine De-Occulting – The Truth Behind the DAB.
- Vape.TV Issue Engineering Directive for Vape Manufacturers.