Post traumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD as it is more commonly known, is a major problem among members of the emergency services in Australia. The sheer amount of traumatic scenes and events that these workers come across on the job every single day is staggering. Whether it be seeing dead bodies, car crashes, fires or,
Australia’s drug driving laws have come in for a fair amount of scrutiny in recent months, and so they should. The way in which the current laws are set up means that many people who are of absolutely no danger to other drivers on the road are being arrested, taken to court, often banned from
- Vape.TV will support Sodium Ion and Alternate Battery Technologies for the Vape Industry.
- Decoding the word Vape – Starting from the Top.
- Vape Industry Divine De-Occulting – The Truth Behind the DAB.
- Vape.TV To Compliment Brand De Occulting with Engineeing Scrutiny
- Vape.TV Issue Engineering Directive for Vape Manufacturers.