Just last week the UN hosted one of the most important meetings on drugs in decades. Held in New York, the meeting was attended by scientists, doctors, drug policy experts and a range of politicians from around the globe. For the most part, the announcements that were made essentially reaffirmed what we have been told
As drug laws around the world are being changed to better align with our modern day views on cannabis, Australia has remained hesitant. Marijuana is still illegal all over the country, with just three states having decriminalised certain amounts of possession. Even the use of medical marijuana is prohibited, though legalising it has been considered
Every year around 25 percent of the world’s cannabis is produced on the African continent. In 2005 the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes (UNODC) estimated that as many as 38,200,000 African adults smoke the drug each year. It is deeply ingrained in their culture and could play a massive role in their economy,
- Vape.TV will support Sodium Ion and Alternate Battery Technologies for the Vape Industry.
- Decoding the word Vape – Starting from the Top.
- Vape Industry Divine De-Occulting – The Truth Behind the DAB.
- Vape.TV To Compliment Brand De Occulting with Engineeing Scrutiny
- Vape.TV Issue Engineering Directive for Vape Manufacturers.