Just last week the UN hosted one of the most important meetings on drugs in decades. Held in New York, the meeting was attended by scientists, doctors, drug policy experts and a range of politicians from around the globe. For the most part, the announcements that were made essentially reaffirmed what we have been told
As drug laws around the world are being changed to better align with our modern day views on cannabis, Australia has remained hesitant. Marijuana is still illegal all over the country, with just three states having decriminalised certain amounts of possession. Even the use of medical marijuana is prohibited, though legalising it has been considered
- DankGeek.com – Vapes for your health and lifestyle.
- Vape.TV will support Sodium Ion and Alternate Battery Technologies for the Vape Industry.
- Decoding the word Vape – Starting from the Top.
- Vape Industry Divine De-Occulting – The Truth Behind the DAB.
- Vape.TV Issue Engineering Directive for Vape Manufacturers.