The past decade has seen many instances of young cancer sufferers being forced by court order to undergo certain treatments. This has happened across the US, Australia and there have also been a few instances in the UK. On each occasion the stories have been met with a mixed response from the media and the
The United States’ Food and Drugs Association (FDA), has this week passed a ruling that will bring e-cigarettes, cigars and hookah under the same federal rule that conventional cigarettes and smokeless tobacco are already subject to. According to Harold Wimmer, the president and CEO of the association, the new rules will allow the FDA to
Australia’s drug driving laws have come in for a fair amount of scrutiny in recent months, and so they should. The way in which the current laws are set up means that many people who are of absolutely no danger to other drivers on the road are being arrested, taken to court, often banned from
Addiction is a problem that has plagued the indigenous population of Australia for some time. Alcohol abuse, in particular, has worked against the indigenous peoples’ struggle for a better life for decades now, and it is an addiction that they have never managed to escape. It is true that in recent history, alcohol addiction has
- Vape.TV will support Sodium Ion and Alternate Battery Technologies for the Vape Industry.
- Decoding the word Vape – Starting from the Top.
- Vape Industry Divine De-Occulting – The Truth Behind the DAB.
- Vape.TV To Compliment Brand De Occulting with Engineeing Scrutiny
- Vape.TV Issue Engineering Directive for Vape Manufacturers.